Sunny Sun ridge Bi-Level!
Enter this lovely 5-bedroom bi-level and you’re greeted by a generous entry and a soaring vaulted ceiling. A gas fireplace promises cozy winter evenings. Nearby is a dining area, just perfect for entertaining, and a beautiful kitchen galley-style kitchen with a 3-chair eating bar. A short flight of stairs leads up to the master bedroom with an ensuite that includes a walk-in shower and large soaker tub. Laundry is conveniently located near the garage entry – close enough to be convenient, but far enough away that you won’t hear it. The basement is fully developed with two additional bedrooms, a third bathroom, a flex room and a huge family room.
Outside, SURPRISE! There’s a rear attached garage. The small yard is fully landscaped with a deck just outside the dining area that’s perfect for summer barbecues. Located in family-friendly Sunridge, this home is close to parks and public transportation.
Use the contact form below or call/text Trevor at 403-795-4486 to arrange your tour today!
As Canada’s first entirely “green” community, Sun Ridge was planned to make a positive impact on our environment for today and for future generations. The community includes both single- and multi-family dwellings and has homes appropriate for everyone from first-time buyers through the family years and into retirement.
Sun Ridge follows the principles of Built Green Canada, a national, industry-driven organization committed to working with builders interested in responsible sustainability practices in the residential building sector, including:
- a minimum Built Green bronze standard for all buildings
- accessible and open green spaces that incorporate sustainable design principles
- alternate energy sources & natural landscaping practices
The number of amenities in this community is growing quickly!
- Sun Ridge Corner is at the entrance to the community and includes Tim Horton’s, Subway, Great Canadian Liquor, Mac’s, Esso, Jetz Car Wash, 3 Sixty Salon & Spa, and Cedar Ridge Home Builders (who believed in the development enough to move there!) And there are more services coming all the time!
- Sun Ridge Park, a natural wetland with solar powered walkway lighting, a pond & playground area with an extensive pathway system, and occasional nature & outdoor programs
- Lethbridge Transit bus service
Other Services & Amenities:
|St. Patrick Fine Arts Elementary School
|1st Choice Savings Health and Wellness Centre
|Sun Ridge Park
And just a short drive away, you’ll find grocery stores, restaurants, coffee shops, shopping, hardware store, pharmacies, banks, medical clinics and other professional services.
37 Sunridge Blvd W, Lethbridge, AB, Canada