Spacious home for sale on huge lot!
This 2 bedroom, 1 bath room home has everything you need especially for anyone looking to retire or just starting out!
Enjoy the attached super single garage, large shed, massive lot (66’x125′) with alley access and a gravel parking pas 19’x66′ that could easily accommodate an R.V. Enjoy the garden and proximity to the multiple churches, schools, New York Eatery, Top Wand Car & Truck wash, UFA, only 6.5 blocks from downtown.
40 minutes from Lethbridge on Highway 3, 90 minutes from Medicine Hat, Taber is a robust agricultural town.
Use the contact form below or call Trevor at 403-795-4486 to arrange your private viewing today!
Located about half an hour east of Lethbridge, Taber’s economy was founded on coal mining and agriculture.
Parks, Pathways and Playgrounds
- Confederation Park, an 11-acre park with a playground, picnic area, craft centre, Senior’s Centre, tennis courts, ball diamonds, a gazebo and Skatepark
- Pathway system that interconnects with streets and sidewalks
- Aquafun Centre with a 200’ water slide, rapids, play lagoon, sauna and steam room
- Community Centre Complex with two ice arenas, archery range, curling rink, health club, meeting rooms and a large auditorium
- Ken McDonald Memorial Sports Complex, with three ball diamonds, two soccer pitches and a lighted multi-use field
- Annual Canada Day celebration
- Community Halloween Party
- Cornfest including the annual 5/10K Fun Run/Walk
6018 54 St, Taber, AB, Canada