Great location, close to downtown and golf course!
Seller motivated!!! This unique bungalow awaits new owners. With a little work this home could be perfect for you.
Situated across the street from St. Mary’s Catholic school and close to downtown and golf course. It has knotty pine kitchen cabinets, newer PVC windows throughout the main floor. Bathroom is nicely updated with new tub and tiled tub surround as well as tiled backsplash and painted knotty pine vanity and linen closet. What makes this property unique is that has an attached single garage, a detached single garage, a single car carport, large shed, large deck off the dining room and a large yard.
The basement is mostly all framed up and the concrete walls are already insulated. Since there is a separate entry to the basement it could potentially be made into a beautiful suite. Or simply add a few more bedrooms and large family room and its already plumbed for a second bathroom.
Contact us using the form at the bottom of this page, or call Trevor at 403-795-4486 to
Located about half an hour east of Lethbridge, Taber’s economy was founded on coal mining and agriculture.
Parks, Pathways and Playgrounds
- Confederation Park, an 11-acre park with a playground, picnic area, craft centre, Senior’s Centre, tennis courts, ball diamonds, a gazebo and Skatepark
- Pathway system that interconnects with streets and sidewalks
- Aquafun Centre with a 200’ water slide, rapids, play lagoon, sauna and steam room
- Community Centre Complex with two ice arenas, archery range, curling rink, health club, meeting rooms and a large auditorium
- Ken McDonald Memorial Sports Complex, with three ball diamonds, two soccer pitches and a lighted multi-use field
- Annual Canada Day celebration
- Community Halloween Party
- Cornfest including the annual 5/10K Fun Run/Walk
5021 56 Ave, Taber, AB, Canada